Women's Irish Wool Knit Pom-Pom Hat
The classic cable stitch on this authentic Irish wool hat represents a fisherman's ropes and nets and bestows good fortune on the wearer for safety on their journey and good luck for a bountiful catch. The intertwining of the cable stitch represents the balance between hard work and family life. Other details include decorative button accents and a fun pom-pom. All add up to make this an ideal gift for someone you love or a symbolic reminder for you to wear yourself.
- Authentic Irish wool hat knit with symbolic patterns
- Decorative button accents and a pom-pom
- 100% Merino wool
- Hand wash, dry flat
- Made in Ireland
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Irish Supersoft Wool Hand Warmers (#80985), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.