Women's Irish Wool A-Line Cardigan
This beautiful cardigan is artfully knit in premium Merino wool with rows of traditional honeycomb, trellis, and Irish moss stitches, each thought to symbolize good luck and good fortune. It's styled with an Empire waist, which flares slightly to create a soft, relaxed silhouette.
- Irish Moss Stitch: Often knit as a diamond 'filler', the moss stitch suggests a good harvest
- Trellis Stitch: Symbolizes the patterns created by fields fenced in with roughly hewn stones
- Honeycomb Stitch: Symbolizes the hardworking bee and the promise of reward for honest labor
- Approx. 27" long
- 100% Merino wool
- Hand wash, dry flat
- Made in Ireland
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.