You May Also Need
Women's Irish Supersoft Wool Cowl-Neck Sweater
It's not the fact that this beautiful cowl-neck wool sweater hails from Ireland that's so special, but rather that it's made by expert knitters with skills that have been passed down for generations. The quality and detail of the traditional Aran cable and basket-weave stitching give the sweater a timeless look, while the Supersoft Merino wool makes it unbelievable warm and comfy. In addition, it features a folded cowl neck for extra protection from the cold and the tunic length is perfect for draping over jeans, leggings, or a skirt. Finished with a side-slit hem.
- Classic Aran cable and basket-weave stitching
- Stylish cowl neck
- Tunic length with side slits at the hem
- Approx. 33" long
- 100% Supersoft Merino wool
- Hand wash, dry flat
- Made in Ireland
Made in Ireland of imported materials.
Turn inside out before washing.
Use warm water with mild detergent.
Do not rub, wring, spin, tumble dry, or bleach. Reshape while damp and dry flat.
Iron on the reverse side.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.