Women's Irish Supersoft Wool Asymmetrical Cardigan
The Irish are legendary storytellers—so much so that even this Irish wool cardigan tells a delightful tale. The traditional cable stitching signifies good fortune, and the basket-weave pattern symbolizes hope and abundance. Together they weave an unforgettable saga of beauty and warmth. The Supersoft Merino wool has a luxurious touch that feels like cashmere and is warm and insulating without overheating.
- Asymmetrical three-button front
- Double-layer standup collar
- Approx. 24" long
- 100% Supersoft Merino wool
- Hand wash, dry flat
- Made in Ireland
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.