Women's Frost Fighter Parka
The real beauty of today's newer fabrics is they keep you warm without making you look big and puffy. This fashionable parka has a soft, textured polyester shell lined with nylon and quilted with Thinsulate™ insulation. Even with all these layers of protection from wind, snow, and sleet, the jacket still has an easy, no-bulk fit that looks as good with jeans as it does with dress pants or a skirt. Its many features include a covered snap placket with a concealed zipper, a two-way zipper for ease of mobility, a zip-off fleece-lined hood with an adjustable drawstring shock cord, and a brushed-tricot neck warmer with a chin guard.
- Stylish winter jacket tailored for warmth
- Soft textured design
- Wind- and water-resistant and weather rated to –9°F
- Covered snap placket conceals the zipper for added wind protection
- Zip-off fleece-lined hood with adjustable shock-cord drawstring
- Chin guard lined with brushed tricot
- Two-way zipper
- Feminine silhouette with adjustable interior waist drawstring and back vent
- Approx. 35" long
- Shell, 100% polyester; lining, nylon quilted with Thinsulate insulation
- Machine wash, line dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.