You May Also Need
Women's Fair Isle Ragg Sweater
This timeless Fair Isla sweater looks right at home in a ski lodge or cozy Northwoods cabin. Fair Isle sweaters originated from Fair Isle, an island in Scotland, and were made famous by royal visitors who took them home as souvenirs. Ours is a charming interpretation of the originals and features a festive Nordic design that goes all the way around the bodice. It's knit in a blend of acrylic and wool, which means it's soft, warm, and machine washable, too.
- Charming Nordic design wraps around the bodice
- Knit in an insulating blend of wool and acrylic
- Ragg knitwear is a blend of light and dark yarns that creates a textured look
- Ribbed crewneck, bottom hem, and cuffs
- Approx. 27" long
- Machine wash, dry flat
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.