You May Also Need
Westminster Estate Lined 54 Inch Grommet Top Short Panel
With their richly woven texture and soft shimmer, it's easy to see how these smart-looking panels instantly elevate a room's decor. But what's not so obvious is how they also help keep your home feeling comfortable. That's because they're tailored with a lining that's designed to block out the cold during the winter and heat during the summer. Plus, when closed, the panels shield your furniture and carpet from the sun to prevent them from fading. Finished with a 4" bottom hem with weighted corners. Panel is sold individually and includes a pull wand.
- When ordering a Grommet Top Panel measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the grommets are set about 1" down from the top of the panel, which means the curtains will hang about 1-1/4" shorter than the panel length. Select a panel with a total width that's 1-1/2 times to double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes one 54" wide panel (54" total width)
- 8 (1-1/2" diameter) grommets per panel
- Linen and Sage have antique bronze grommets; Parchment, Ash, White, and Navy have brushed nickel grommets
- 4" bottom hem with weighted corners
- Facing and lining are 100% polyester
- Machine wash, hang to dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Westminster Estate 50 Inch Pinch-Pleat Curtains (#81523), 100 Inch Pinch Pleat Curtains (#81529), 150 Inch Pinch Pleat Curtains (#81530), Grommet Top Long Panel (#81524), 110 Inch Grommet Top Patio Panel (#81531), and Rod Pocket Tailored Valance (#81526), sold separately
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.