You May Also Need
Westminster Estate Lined 110 Inch Grommet Top Patio Panel
With a richly woven texture and soft shimmer, it's easy to see how this smart-looking panel instantly elevates a room's décor. But what's not so obvious is how it also helps keep your home feeling comfortable. That's because it's lined so it blocks out the cold during the winter and heat during the summer. Plus, when closed, the curtain shields your furniture and carpet from the sun to prevent them from fading. Finished with a 4" bottom hem with weighted corners to ensure they drape perfectly all the time. Panel is sold individually and includes a pull wand.
- When ordering a Grommet Top Patio Pantel measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the grommets are set about 1" down from the top of the panel, which means the curtains will hang about 1-1/4" shorter than the panel length. Select a panel with a total width that's 1-1/2 times to double the width of the window for desired fullness
- Includes one 110" wide panel with a pull wand (110" total width)
- 16 (1-1/2" diameter) grommets per panel
- Linen and Sage have antique bronze grommets; Parchment, Ash, White, and Navy have brushed nickel grommets
- 4" finished bottom hem with weighted corners
- Facing and lining are 100% polyester
- Machine wash, hang to dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Westminster Estate 50 Inch Pinch-Pleat Curtains (#81523), 100 Inch Pinch Pleat Curtains (#81529), 150 Inch Pinch Pleat Curtains (#81530), Grommet Top Short Panel (#81525), Grommet Top Long Panel (#81524), and Rod Pocket Tailored Valance (#81526), sold separately
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.