Waterhog Half-Round Floor Mat
You would think that with all the snow and mud we have in Vermont, it would be next to impossible to keep our floors clean. Lucky for us, this industrial-strength Waterhog doormat stops dirt and debris dead in its tracks. The crush-proof polypropylene pile scrapes shoes and boots clean while trapping up to a gallon of water per square yard with the water dam border. The mat also has a nonslip rubber backing to keep it in place. In addition, to keep your floors clean and dry, this rug is the perfect shape to fit in front of a fireplace and because it is flame retardant, it protects your floors from embers too.
- Thick, sturdy pile scrapes off mud, dirt, and snow
- Nonslip rubber backing
- Holds up to one gallon of water per square yard
- Won't rot or fade
- Certified slip-resistant by the National Floor Safety Institute
- Use indoors or out; it's great for porches, entryways, doorways, utility rooms and in front of fireplaces, washers and dryers, and the kitchen sink
- Measures 39"x24"
- Facing, polypropylene; backing, heavy-duty rubber
- To clean, just vacuum, sweep, or hose off
- Made in USA
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. Gift wrap not available. Sorry, no Express or Overnight Shipping is available for this item.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.