You May Also Need
Vermont Windsordale Cheese, 7 oz. Block
If you’re familiar with the mellow tanginess and crumbly, yet creamy texture of Wensleydale cheese from Yorkshire, England, then you’re going to fall in love with our Windsordale. It's made right down the road from us in Windsor County, Vermont. The cheesemakers follow a recipe from the 1800s and use a peg mill to tear the curd, which results in a firm, yet flaky, texture—a technique that's not used anywhere else in the United States. Available in two flavors: dried cranberry and dried blueberry.
- Authentic "peg mill" cheese
- Mellow tangy flavor
- Crumbly, yet creamy texture
- Available in two flavors: cranberry and blueberry
- 7 oz. block
- Made in Vermont
Raw whole milk, Salt, Whole wild blueberries, Cheese cultures, Enzymes
Raw whole milk, Salt, Dried whole cranberries, Cheese cultures, Enzymes
Made in USA
This is not a Kosher food.
Servings per container: approximately 7
Shelf life: 1 year
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.