Vermont Pure Maple Block
This block of maple sugar is a throwback to how maple syrup was preserved in the 1800s. It's made by simmering pure maple syrup—past the syrup stage—to evaporate even more moisture. The result is a highly concentrated, thickened "syrup" that's poured into molds and allowed to set. This portable chunk of pure Vermont sweetness adds rich maple flavor when grated over oatmeal, sliced apples, ice cream, or buttered toast.
- Made with pure Vermont maple syrup—that's it!
- Rich, concentrated maple flavor
- 8 oz. block
- Made in Vermont
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size: 2 Tsp|
|Servings per container: about 28|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.