Vermont Maple Butter
Pure maple butter is made with organic Vermont maple syrup (that's it!) slow-cooked until it’s thick and creamy, and spreadable. A little goes a long way! Use it right from the jar to spread on toast, muffins, and waffles, or drizzle it over vanilla ice cream. It also makes a delicious frosting or glaze for cakes and muffins. Be careful—you might be tempted to eat the whole jar with a spoon!
- Spreadable maple syrup
- 100% Vermont maple syrup
- 8.5 oz. jar
- Made in USA
- Note: If the maple butter hardens or crystallizes, take the lid off and warm it in the microwave or in a saucepan of simmering water
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size: 2 tbsp (46g)|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.