Vermont Maple Butter
Pure maple butter is made with organic Vermont maple syrup (that's it!) slow-cooked until it’s thick and creamy, and spreadable. A little goes a long way! Use it right from the jar to spread on toast, muffins, and waffles, or drizzle it over vanilla ice cream. It also makes a delicious frosting or glaze for cakes and muffins. Be careful—you might be tempted to eat the whole jar with a spoon!
- Spreadable maple syrup
- 100% Vermont maple syrup
- 8.5 oz. jar
- Made in USA
- Note: If the maple butter hardens or crystallizes, take the lid off and warm it in the microwave or in a saucepan of simmering water
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size: 2 tbsp (46g)|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.