Vermont-Made Liqueur Fruitcake, 1 lb. 1 oz.
This dense, moist fruitcake made for us at a small Vermont bakery (so small our supply is limited) will forever change your opinion of this polarizing dessert. The baker mixes everything by hand, using only the best, all-natural ingredients, including apricots, cashews, dates, raisins, walnuts, and Vermont honey. Each cake is drenched with brandy and orange liqueur for the perfect finishing touch.
- All-natural ingredients, including apricots, cashews, dates, raisins, walnuts, and Vermont honey
- Real dried fruits and nuts; no dyes or artificial colors or flavors
- Finished with a kick of brandy and orange liqueur
- 1 lb. 1 oz. loaf; serves about four
- Made in Vermont
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size: 1/4 Cake (4 oz)|
|Servings per Container: Approx. 4|
|Calories from Fat: 171|
|Includes 6g Added Sugar||34%|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.