Vermont Cheddar, 1 Pound Block
Our raw milk Vermont cheddar starts with the freshest milk from grass-fed Jersey cows raised on lush, green pastures by folks whose dairy farms have been in their family for generations. Jersey cows are those classic brown cows with the pretty long eyelashes that you see dotting the hillside in Heidi or posing in most butter or cheese commercials. Dairy farmers prefer Jerseys because they produce the richest, creamiest milk with notably higher percentages of butterfat, which makes for some of the world's most flavorful and delicious cheese. Vermont cheddar holds its own in global cheese competitions, winning many world champion awards even when competing against English and French cheeses. We offer three varieties: 1-Year Sharp, 2-Year Extra Sharp, and 1-Year Maple Smoked, all available in 1-pound blocks.
- 1-Year Sharp Cheddar: Rich, yet mellow flavor with a mild sharpness and creamy texture
- 2-Year Extra-Sharp Cheddar: Robust with a snappy sharpness and smooth texture
- 1-Year Maple-Smoked Cheddar: Cold-smoked over real maplewood chips with a light smoky flavor and creamy texture
- 1 lb. block
- Made in Vermont
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|1yr-5yr Cheeses and Smoked Maple Flavor:|
|Serving Size: 1oz|
|Calories from Fat:||100|
|Serving Size: 1oz|
|Calories from Fat:||60|
|Serving size 1 oz:|
|Calories fron Fat:||120|
|Percentages are based on a 2000 calorie diet|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.