Truffle Cheddar Cheese, 1 Pound
Nicknamed "diamonds of the kitchen," black truffles are one the most expensive ingredients in the world—with a price tag of up to $1,600 per pound. Their distinct earthy flavor and mushroomy aroma are worth every penny, especially when paired with the creamy texture and sharp bite of Vermont Cheddar. Each batch begins with premium raw milk from local Vermont farms and is finished with bits of wild-foraged black truffles from Italy. The result is an elevated cheese that sings of the forests and fields of Vermont.
- Farmhouse-style Vermont Cheddar cheese
- Infused with premium Italian truffles
- Tangy Cheddar flavor; earthy, mushroomy truffle flavor
- Great paired with potatoes, eggs, grilled cheese or added to cheese platters
- 1 lb. block
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.