Triple-Tine Kitchen Fork
This handy fork features three sharp tines, which makes it perfect for checking for doneness, moving or turning over foods, and for carving smaller cuts of meat. It's beautifully crafted with stainless steel tines and a rosewood handle with brass rivets.
- Handy "cooking" fork with three sharp tines
- Use for checking doneness and flipping/turning over and moving foods
- Helps keep smaller cuts of meat stable while carving
- Use as a "shrimp fork" on a shrimp cocktail platter
- Stainless steel tines and rosewood handle
- Approx. 8" long
- Hand wash
Made in USA
To preserve the wood handle:
Do not soak
Do not put in dishwasher
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.