Traditional Nonsuch English Toffee
This authentic English toffee, also called nonsuch toffee, is handmade just as it has been for over 90 years. It's made with whole milk, butter, and sugar and slow-cooked until it's rich and creamy. Once set, nonsuch toffee isn’t hard and brittle, and when you chip off a piece, it will melt away in your mouth! Ours is made in Stoke-on-Trent, England, and is considered England’s finest toffee.
- Made with an original family recipe
- Loved by the Queen of England
- Includes a 14.1 oz. block of toffee (5"x9") and a metal hammer
- Made in England
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size||5pc (40g)|
|Servings per Container||10|
|Included 29g Added Sugar||57%|
|Percent Daily Values based on a 2000 calorie diet|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.