Traditional German Rum Stollen
One of our most spirited stollen is chock-full of plump raisins soaked in premium Jamaican rum. It also has plenty of sweet and tangy candied lemon and orange peels that are folded into the enriched dough. Once baked, the loaf is finished with a shower of powdered sugar, a tradition that celebrates Germany’s snowy landscape.
- Traditional German Christmas stollen
- Filled with rum-soaked raisins
- Topped with a shower of powdered sugar
- 26.4 oz. loaf; approx 15 servings
- Made in Germany
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size:1/9th slice||83g|
|Servings per pkg||9|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.