Traditional German Christmas Stollen
A stollen this special truly deserves the name Christmas Stollen—for this traditional treat is as rich and festive as the holiday season. It's made with an enriched dough that's kneaded by hand and filled with rum-soaked raisins and candied fruits. Each loaf is basted not once but twice with real creamery butter and finished with a shower of sparkling sugar. The result is an unbelievably rich loaf that will delight everyone on your gift list. Each loaf comes gift-wrapped.
- Enriched dough filled with glacé orange and lemon zest, cherries, and pineapple
- Basted with real butter
- Made with a traditional German recipe
- No artificial flavors or preservatives
- Comes gift wrapped and ready for gifting
- Available in two sizes: 14 oz. loaf serves about 7 and 28 oz. loaf serves about 14
- Made in USA
Made in USA
Product contains Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soy.
Manufactured in a facility where milk, eggs, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, and soybeans are used.
14 oz. stollen: 7 servings
28 oz stollen: 14 servings
Net weight: 14 oz. or 28 oz.
Store at room temperature
Shelf life: 4 months or 12 months frozen
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.