You May Also Need
Topricin Original Pain Relief Cream
A local ski instructor who uses Topricin to relieve the pain in his knees before teaching skiing all day recommended this anti-inflammatory cream to one of our merchants who has arthritis. "Whenever my arthritis starts to flare up, I rub some Topricin on my hand, and the pain completely disappears," she says. "And it doesn't smell or sting like other products I've tried. I love it!".*
- Temporarily relieves symptoms of carpal tunnel, repetitive motion injuries, physical trauma, sports injuries, and lower back pain*
- Soothing cooling sensation
- Nonstaining and odorless cream
- 4 oz. jar
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Purified Water, Solvent-free Coconut Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Medium Chain Triglyceride, Aesculus Hippocatanum 6X, Arnica Montana 6X, Belladonna 6X, Crotalus Horridus 8X, Echinacea 6X, Graphites 6X, Heloderma 8X, Lachesis Mutus 8X, Naja 8X, Rhus tox 6X.
Keep out of reach of children For external use only; keep away from eyes If pain persists for more than seven days or worsens, or if new symptoms, redness or swelling are present, consult a physician
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.