Thirty-Below Merino Wool Socks
It gets mighty chilly up here in the North Country, but there's almost nowhere on this planet that these thermal Original 30° Below Socks won't keep heat in your feet. What makes these socks so special? They're woven using Superwash wool that never gets itchy, is remarkably soft, and can be machine washed and dried without pilling or shrinking. The high-pile thermal terry loop inside traps warm air and lets feet breathe.
- Made of soft Superwash wool
- Will not shrink, even after machine washing
- Available in crew and over-the-calf styles
- Merino wool/nylon
- Made in Canada
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.