Thatched Cottage Shortbread Cookies
If you love shortbread cookies that are tender, crisp, and loaded with real butter flavor, then these authentic English shortbreads are for you. The recipe dates back over 100 years to an English family's great grandmother who turned four simple ingredients—wheat flour, sugar, milk, and lots of salted butter—into these scrumptious treats. It's no coincidence either that they come in a beautifully decorated box with a vintage thatched cottage that instantly takes you back to the cookies' humble beginnings.
- Made with a family recipe that dates back four generations
- Contains only four simple ingredients: butter, flour, sugar, and milk
- Packaged in a charming gift box
- Two 5.2 oz. boxes; approx. 10 cookies per box
- Made in England
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving size||2 cookies (30g)|
|Servings per pkg||5|
|Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.