Tambour Mantel Clock
Just like Big Ben in London, this heirloom-quality clock plays the full 16-note Westminster chime every hour. Its design is inspired by the clocks that have graced fireplace mantels across America since the 1800s. It's made of formed wood with a mahogany finish and has a polished gold-tone bezel, white metal dial printed in Roman numerals, and a clear protective lens.
- Chimes ring every hour on the hour
- Formed wood case with a rich mahogany finish
- Polished gold-tone bezel
- Brass engraving plate included for personalization
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.