Tambour Mantel Clock
Just like Big Ben in London, this heirloom-quality clock plays the full 16-note Westminster chime every hour. Its design is inspired by the clocks that have graced fireplace mantels across America since the 1800s. It's made of formed wood with a mahogany finish and has a polished gold-tone bezel, white metal dial printed in Roman numerals, and a clear protective lens.
- Chimes ring every hour on the hour
- Formed wood case with a rich mahogany finish
- Polished gold-tone bezel
- Brass engraving plate included for personalization
- Requires 3 AA batteries (not included)
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.