Tabu Cologne Spray
The very essence of sensuality, this feminine fragrance is both velvety smooth and unabashedly bold. That exotic combination is the reason that Tabu's legendary scent has become a signature scent for countless women all over the world. Created in 1931 in Barcelona, it made its American debut at better beauty counters along New York's Fifth Avenue.
- Top notes include Italian bergamot, lemon, and orange neroli
- Middle notes of Bulgarian rose, ylang-ylang, jasmine, and clover
- Base notes of patchouli, oakmoss, amber musk, and cedar
- 2.3 oz. spray bottle
- USA of USA and imported material
- Available only in the contiguous 48 states
- Tabu® is a registered trademark of Dana Classic Fragrances, Inc.
Ingredients: SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.) Water, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Evernia Furfuracea (Treemoss) Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, CI 15985 (Yellow 6).
Storage: Store at room temperature.
Shelf Life: 4 years.
Net Weight: 2.3 fl oz.
Care Instructions: Spray on pulse points.
Safety Warnings: Flammable. Do not use near fire, flame or heat.
Origin: Made in the USA of USA/Chinese ingredients.
Restricted Item: You may select to ship via Standard or Standard plus to the contiguous U.S. only.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.