You May Also Need
Supreme Blackout Rod Pocket Patio Panel With Back Tabs
This super heavyweight patio panel is certified to be 99.95% effective in blocking out sunlight. A special triple-weave fabric combines black threads with colored yarns to block out light and insulate against the heat and cold. You can also hang the panel one of two ways as it has both a rod pocket and back tabs. The rod pocket provides a classic shirred look while the back tabs create front-facing folds with elegantly clean lines. Either way, you'll love how the panel accentuates your patio window and helps keep your home feeling more comfortable. Patio panel is sold individually.
- When ordering a Rod Pocket Panel measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the panel to fall; the length generally includes the rod pocket, but not the heading. Select a panel with a total width that's double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes one 112"Wx84"L patio panel (112" total width)
- 4" rod pocket with 4" back tabs
- No heading
- 5" bottom hem
- 100% polyester (Back looks the same as the front)
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Supreme Blackout Rod Pocket Curtains With Back Tabs (#81508), Grommet Top Curtains (#80260, #79035), and Grommet Top Patio Panel (#79036), sold separately
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.