Supreme Blackout Rod Pocket Patio Panel With Back Tabs
This heavyweight panel is composed of a special triple-weave fabric that combines black threads with colored yarns to block out light and insulate against the heat and cold. The panel is designed with a rod pocket and back tabs, which offers you two ways to install it—the rod pocket provides a classic gathered look while the back tabs create front-facing folds with clean lines. Finished with a 5" bottom hem. Panel is sold individually.
- When ordering a Rod Pocket Patio Panel measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the panel to fall; the length generally includes the rod pocket, but not the heading. Select a panel with a total width that's double the width of the window for desired fullness
- Includes one 112"Wx84"L patio panel (112" total width)
- 4" rod pocket with 4" long back tabs
- No heading
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Supreme Blackout Grommet Top Long Curtains (#79035), Grommet Top Short Curtains (#80260), Grommet Top Patio Panel (#76036), Grommet Top Tie-Up Valance (#86448), and Rod Pocket Curtains With Back Tabs (#81508), sold separately
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.