Sugar Maple Leaf Night-Light
While Vermont is known for its beautiful fall foliage, it's not Mother Nature but skilled artisans that have turned these real sugar maple leaves glimmering gold or fiery orange. Each leaf is preserved with a delicate process where trained artisans coat the leaves in lacquer and copper to protect the natural shape and then finish each leaf by dipping it in iridescent copper. With a flip of a switch, the coppery leaf begins to glow in all its splendor, safely guiding you through the night.
- Night-light made with a real sugar maple leaf
- No two leaves are alike!
- Dipped in iridescent copper
- On/off switch
- Five-watt bulb included
- Approx. 5"Hx5"W
- UL listed
- Made in USA
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.