Striped Seersucker Portuguese Cotton Percale Sheet Set
If you love the crisp coolness of percale, you will love these lightweight seersucker sheets. They're made just for us in Portugal, where expert weavers weave cotton percale in a traditional crinkled seersucker weave—a seersucker weave is achieved by weaving threads at different tensions to give the fabric a "puckered" look. These crinkles and puckers stand away from the body, allowing cool air to circulate, ensuring a cool night's sleep. The coordinating pillowcases are crisp white percale with seersucker trim. Extra sets of standard pillowcases are sold separately.
- Sheet set includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and pillowcases (twin, one standard; full and queen, two standard; king, two king)
- Twin fits mattresses up to 13" deep; full, queen, and king up to 16" deep
- 170 thread count
- Extra Pillowcase Set includes two standard pillowcases
- Stripes are yarn dyed for durability and colorfastness
- 100% cotton percale with a seersucker weave
- Machine wash and dry
- Made in Portugal
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.