Stokes Firestarters, 12 Firestarters
Invented by an astute high schooler who noticed his parents' fire starters never lit the first time around—and also contained lots of nasty chemicals. He discovered a combination of recycled natural materials—sawdust, paraffin, and pulp carton—that worked like magic to start fires in fireplaces, grills, wood stoves, campfires, fire pits, and more!
- Lights with just one match
- Burns 12 to 14 minutes
- Combination of sawdust, paraffin, and wood pulp (wood pulp comes from Pompanoosuc Mills in Vermont)
- 100% recycled materials
- 10 oz. box contains 12 fire starters (enough for 12 fires)
- Made in USA
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.