Stainless Steel Spaetzle Maker
To us, spaetzle are in our top 10, maybe top three, all-time favorite comfort foods. Who doesn't like soft , tender dumplings, sautéed in butter until golden and slightly crisp? This easy-to-use spaetzle maker turns a somewhat tedious task into a labor of love. All you do is set the spaetzle maker over a pot of boiling salted water, fill up the hopper with dough and move it back and forth across the perforated cutting surface. The ergonomic handle helps reduce fatigue and has a firm, non-slip grip. In just minutes, you have perfectly cooked spaetzle dumplings, ready to sauté in butter or enjoy as is.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel
- Cuts uniform dumplings every time
- Stay-cool handle with ergonomic grip
- Hopper slides off for easy cleaning
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water
- Easy spaetzle recipe: 1 cup flour, 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. white pepper, 1/4 cup milk, 2 eggs (beaten). Whisk together flour, nutmeg, salt and white pepper. Add milk and eggs alternately, mix until smooth. Add a cup of batter to the hopper and press dough through the spaetzle maker into a large pot of boiling salted water. Repeat until the dough used up. Cook spaetzle for to 5-7 minutes. Drain and sauté in butter.
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.