Stainless Steel Spaetzle Maker
To us, spaetzle are in our top 10, maybe top three, all-time favorite comfort foods. Who doesn't like soft , tender dumplings, sautéed in butter until golden and slightly crisp? This easy-to-use spaetzle maker turns a somewhat tedious task into a labor of love. All you do is set the spaetzle maker over a pot of boiling salted water, fill up the hopper with dough and move it back and forth across the perforated cutting surface. The ergonomic handle helps reduce fatigue and has a firm, non-slip grip. In just minutes, you have perfectly cooked spaetzle dumplings, ready to sauté in butter or enjoy as is.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel
- Cuts uniform dumplings every time
- Stay-cool handle with ergonomic grip
- Hopper slides off for easy cleaning
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water
- Easy spaetzle recipe: 1 cup flour, 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg, 1/2 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. white pepper, 1/4 cup milk, 2 eggs (beaten). Whisk together flour, nutmeg, salt and white pepper. Add milk and eggs alternately, mix until smooth. Add a cup of batter to the hopper and press dough through the spaetzle maker into a large pot of boiling salted water. Repeat until the dough used up. Cook spaetzle for to 5-7 minutes. Drain and sauté in butter.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.