Stainless Steel Paring Knife
An essential tool in every seasoned cook's kitchen, a good paring knife makes easy work of peeling fruits, mincing vegetables, and trimming cuts of meat. The small blade is sharp and agile, while the streamlined design gives you more dexterity and precision. We chose this paring knife for its stainless steel blade, which sharpens easily and is strong and durable, and its aluminum handle, which is perfectly balanced and feels good in the hand.
- Durable, razor-sharp stainless steel blade
- 3" long blade offers control for intricate tasks
- Easy-grip rounded aluminum handle
- Approx. 3" long blade; 7" overall length
- Surgical-grade stainless steel/aluminum
- Hand wash
- Made in USA
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.