Stainless-Steel Locking Kitchen Tongs, In 2 Sizes
These professional-grade tongs are made for us right here in Vermont by one of the oldest and last US manufacturers of rugged, quality utensils. Others might look like these, but we assure you they are different. Ours are made from heavy-duty stainless steel, so they won't twist like cheap knockoffs, and they come together at a perfect point without creating a gap for precision gripping. They feature sharpened scalloped teeth that grip steaks, chops, bratwurst, and corn-on-the-cob—firmly yet gently so they don't pierce your food. The clever locking mechanism allows them to stay folded for easy storage in kitchen drawers.
- Tips feature scalloped edges for a sure grip that won't tear or pierce your food
- Professional-grade stainless steel won't bend or twist
- Spring hinge closes and locks for easy storage in kitchen drawers
- Not just for cooking, use them for anything you need to grab
- Available in 2 sizes: 12" long and 16" long
- Stainless steel construction
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Vermont
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.