Stainless Steel Egg Poacher Pan, In 2 Sizes
Most egg poaching pans are either made of stainless steel to ensure durability or aluminum for even cooking—our highly-efficient pans incorporate both. They're sturdy 18/8 stainless steel with an aluminum core at the encapsulated base for even heat distribution. In addition, the cups are nonstick, so the eggs slide out onto your plate! The four-cup pan includes four cups that can be removed individually, an insert tray with a handle, and a tempered-glass lid—the pan also doubles as a one-quart saucepan. The single-egg pan comes with a stainless-steel lid. Both sizes can be used on gas or electric stovetops. The four-cup pan can also be used on induction stovetops.
- Sturdy 18/8 stainless steel construction
- Aluminum core at the encapsulated base for even cooking
- PFOA-free nonstick cups with handles
- Four-cup poacher includes a tempered-glass lid
- Single egg poacher has a stainless-steel lid
- For use on gas and electric stovetops (the four-cup poacher can be used on an induction stovetop)
- Dishwasher safe
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.