Soupy Salami, 10 oz. Stick
This item is temporarily unavailable.
If you love soppressata, you won't find any better than this all-natural salami. It's made in upstate New York using a 100-year-old family recipe from Calabria, Italy (which is also where it gets its funny name). Each salami stick starts with the freshest hand-trimmed pork that’s ground and mixed with cayenne pepper and red pepper flakes. Next, it's air-cured for 10 weeks, allowing the flavors to come together. The result is a lean, tender salami—with just a hint of heat—that'll complete any antipasto or cheese platter.
- Authentic Italian-style, all-natural "soupy" salami
- Made with an old-world family recipe from Calabria, Italy
- Simple ingredients include fresh ground pork and select spices
- Naturally air-cured for 10 weeks
- Nitrate-free, preservative-free, and gluten-free
- 10 oz. stick
- Made in New York
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Servings per pkg||10|
|Calories from fat||72|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.