Soupy Salami, 10 oz. Stick
If you love soppressata, you won't find any better than this all-natural salami. It's made in upstate New York using a 100-year-old family recipe from Calabria, Italy (which is also where it gets its funny name). Each salami stick starts with the freshest hand-trimmed pork that’s ground and mixed with cayenne pepper and red pepper flakes. Next, it's air-cured for 10 weeks, allowing the flavors to come together. The result is a lean, tender salami—with just a hint of heat—that'll complete any antipasto or cheese platter.
- Authentic Italian-style, all-natural "soupy" salami
- Made with an old-world family recipe from Calabria, Italy
- Simple ingredients include fresh ground pork and select spices
- Naturally air-cured for 10 weeks
- Nitrate-free, preservative-free, and gluten-free
- 10 oz. stick
- Made in New York
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Servings per pkg||10|
|Calories from fat||72|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.