You May Also Need
Solid Cotton Duck Rod Pocket Tiers
These easy-care curtains are substantial yet beautiful in their simplicity. They're the chameleon of curtains as they truly complement just about every style of decor. They're made to coordinate with our Buffalo Check Curtain Collection and they look beautiful on their own or with one of our accent valances. The cotton duck is firmly woven and printed to look lightly flecked. Tiers are sold in pairs.
- When ordering Rod Pocket Tiers measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtain to fall. Tiers are generally measured from tip to tip (the length of rod pocket tiers generally includes the rod pocket but not the heading). Tiers typically cover the lower half of the window, ending at the windowsill. Select tier pairs with a total width that's 1-1/2 times to double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes two 29" wide tiers (58" total width)
- 1-1/2" rod pocket
- 1" heading
- Finished hems
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- USA of imported material
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Solid Cotton Duck Rod Pocket Curtains (#78509), Tab Top Curtains (#78510), Tab Top Valance (#79012), Scalloped Valance (#78508), and Tailored Valance (#78507), sold separately
Tumble try low heat.
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.