Single-Serving Pottery Mini-Pitcher
This personal-size pottery pitcher is handcrafted here in the Green Mountains and fired in an array of colorful food-safe glazes. It holds 3-1/2 ounces (just shy of a half-cup), which, in our opinion, is just the right amount of real maple syrup for a tall stack of Sunday pancakes. Of course, you can use it to hold other delicious things too, like sauces, gravies, dressings, cream for coffee, and more. The durable little pitcher is safe for use in the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher.
- Classic farmhouse-style maple syrup pitcher
- Handcrafted and fired in Vermont
- Made of pure food-safe clay (lead-free)
- Safe for use in the oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher
- 3.5 oz. capacity
- Made in Vermont
Made in USA
1) Standard: Packages are sent via USPS
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via FedEx Ground, street address is required (add $4).
3) Express: Packages are sent via FedEx 2Day, street address is required (add $10).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via FedEx Overnight, street address is required (add$17).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.