Sicilian Fig Cookies
These festive cookies are called "cucidati," Sicilian for little bracelets. They are soft and buttery—and filled with fig jam, dried apricots, almonds, raisins, semisweet chocolate, and a little rum. They're made in small batches with a family recipe from Sicily by a third-generation Italian family who now lives in the U.S.
- Traditional Italian fig cookies
- Filled with figs, apricots, almonds, raisins, semisweet chocolate, and a touch of rum
- Topped with rock sugar and nonpareils
- 6.5 oz. package; approx. 7 cookies
- Made in USA
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size 1 Cookie (1oz/27g)|
|Serving Per Container Approx 7|
|Calories From Fat 35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||3%|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.