Shoot the Moon Game
What goes up doesn’t necessarily come down when playing Shoot the Moon, the classic game from the 1940s that magically defies gravity. It employees the same principal scientists later used to accelerate and decelerate spacecraft when landing on the moon. By moving the metal rails back and forth, the motion helps propel the ball uphill as you attempt to land it in the furthest slot and score the most points. But be forewarned, this classic game is as challenging as it is addicting. Ages 8 and up.
- Classic game from the 1940s
- Quality wood construction
- Uses gravity to accelerate the metal ball uphill to score points
- Player that scores the most points wins
- Ages 8 and up
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.