You May Also Need
Sheer Linen Grommet Top Curtains
For Christmas arrival, orders must be received by 11:59 PM EST on Sunday, December 12.
Perfect for today's decor, these beautifully woven curtains are sheer enough to let light filter in while offering a level of privacy, as well. This luxurious, yet, casual fabric blends the classic textured look of linen with the durability of polyester. Finished with all-around hems; pre-washed for a soft drape. Curtains are sold in pairs.
- When ordering Grommet Top Curtains measure from the top of the curtain rod down to where you want the curtains to fall; the grommets are set about 1" down from the top of the panel, which means the curtains will hang about 1-1/4" shorter than the panel length. Select curtain pairs with a total width that's 1-1/2 times to double the width of the window for desired fullness.
- Includes two 52" wide panels (104" total width)
- 8 (1-1/2 diameter) grommets per panel
- White, natural, toffee have antique bronze-finished grommets; gray and navy have brushed nickel-finished grommets
- Machine wash and dry
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
- Coordinating Sheer Linen Rod Pocket Curtains (#79029), Rod Pocket Tiers (#79909), Crescent Valance (#79031), Pleated Valance (#79443), Tailored Valance (#79911), and Swag Pair (#79910), sold separately
Tumble dry, low heat
Do not bleach
Use low iron tocuh up if needed.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.