Item #22823Find Your Signature Scent With Royall's Timeless Colognes
Royall Colognes have been the choice for gentlemen who prefer fragrances with a hint of island mystique. Royall's original cologne, Lyme, was preferred by colonial Victorian gentlemen and embodies the laid-back elegance of tropical island living. Each cologne is blended to cool, refresh, and calm the skin. Wear your favorite fragrance as a cologne or aftershave. Each cologne is presented in a splash-top bottle and includes a separate spray top.
- Royall Lyme is crisp, tangy, and zestful, made from the oils of West Indian Royall limes and 77 essential oils
- Royall Bay Rhum is infused with the finest Dominican bay leaves, soft mint, and warm spice
- Royall Muske is alluring and masculine, made with earthy musk and a hint of spice
- Royall Spyce is sensual and mysterious, made with aromatic clove, cinnamon, nutmeg, and black pepper
- Royall Yacht is a luxurious scent that balances warm notes of cedarwood and musk with hints of geranium and jasmine
- Each cologne includes a separate spray top
- 4 oz. splash top bottle
- Made in USA
- Available only in the contiguous 48 states
Ingredients: Bay Rhum: Alcohol, Water, Fragrance, Citral, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool. Lyme: Alcohol, Water, Fragrance, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol,Geraniol Limonene, Linalool. Muske: Alcohol, Water, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Eugenol,Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Spyce: Alcohol, Water, Fragrance, Benzyl Salicylate,Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool. Mandarin: SD Alcohol 40-B, Fragrance, Water, Benzol Phenone-2 & Color. Rugby: Butyl Phenyl Methyl Propional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Hydrozycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, linalool, alpha-iso-methylionone oakmoss extracts. Vetiver: Water, Alcohol, Fragrance. Yacht: Alcohol Denat, Fragrance, Water, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, D-Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin.
Storage: Store at: Room temperature.
Shelf Life: Has an indefinite shelf life.
Net Weight: 4 fl oz (120 ml)
Safety Warnings: Warning: External use only. Product has not been tested on animals.
Origin: Made in USA
Restricted Item: You may select to ship via Standard or Standard plus to the contiguous U.S. only.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.