With so many salves and balms available these days, the fact that so many people still prefer Rosebud Salve is a testament to its quality and effectiveness. The light, "rosy" scent doesn't hurt either! It doesn't smell medicinal like some salves. We keep a tin handy in the kitchen to relieve detergent-worn hands, chapped skin, minor burns and cuts and we keep one in our purse to soothe chapped lips throughout the day. Made with natural ingredients, Rosebud has been one of America's favorites since 1895.
- Soft and sweet rosebud scent
- Tried-and-true formula offers relief for many skin complaints
- For chapped skin, minor burns, cuts, and more
- Made with natural ingredients
- America's favorite since 1895
- 0.8 oz. tin
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.