Home > Food > Fruits & Nuts
Roasted and Shelled Pumpkin Seeds
Item #50487Ready To Enjoy By the Handful!
Roasted pumpkin seeds are a messy endeavor and require fresh pumpkins, which are not always readily available when the craving strikes. To save time and eliminate a mess in your kitchen, we did the work for you—just open a bag and enjoy! The crisp seeds are roasted in peanut oil at the peak of freshness and lightly seasoned with salt. A great source of protein, roasted pumpkin seeds are perfect for snacking, adding to salads, or using in your favorite recipe.
- Shelled pumpkin seeds ready for cooking or eating
- Roasted in peanut oil and lightly salted
- Outstanding nutritional value and fresh flavor
- 1 lb. bag
Ingredients: Pumpkin seeds, peanut oil, salt
Storage: Store At: Approximately 55 F, and dry.
Shelf Life: 1 year
Net Weight: 1lb
GMO Status: GMO Free
Safety Warnings: Warning: Potential allergen, contains peanuts. Product packed in a facility which processes peanuts, tree nuts, milk, wheat soy and egg.
Origin: Made in USA
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size:||1/4 Cup|
|Servings Per Container:||16|
|Calories from Fat:||120|
|*Percentages are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
We offer 4 shipping options to meet your needs:
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.