Red Velvet Layer Cake
For Christmas arrival, orders must be received by noon EST on Wednesday, December 15.
For New Year's arrival, orders must be received by noon EST on Wednesday, December 22.
Not long ago, a red velvet layer cake was the centerpiece of a family gathering. They’ve become rather rare these days because a good one is tricky to make. It has to be light, with just a touch of first-quality cocoa balanced by plenty of pure vanilla—the vanilla really has to come through. It has to be rich, not just sweet. And the cream cheese frosting is all-important. We’ve found a baker who gets the balance of flavors exactly right, every time, and we are pleased to offer you her best cake.
- Classic triple-layer red velvet layer cake
- Perfect balance of light and rich, sweet and not too sweet
- The rich flavor of vanilla with a hint of cocoa
- Luscious cream cheese frosting
- Festive deep red color
- 3 lb. cake serves 12 or more
- Made in USA
Icing (sugar, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil [soybean and/or palm oils], corn starch, water, mono and diglycerides, polysorbate 60, salt, glycerine, propylene glycol, artificial flavor),
Cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream, cheese culture, salt, stabilizers, [carob bean and/or xanthan and/or guar gums]), Vanilla extract
Made in USA
Contains wheat, egg, milk, pecan, and soy.
Shelf life: refrigerated 1 week, frozen 6 months
- Orders placed after 6:01 a.m. ET on Monday will ship on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 11:00 p.m. ET on Monday will ship on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.