Pure Apple Cider Jelly
Come fall, it's apple picking time in Vermont. But what to do with all those apples? In addition to making pies, crisps, and toffee apples, Vermonters also love to make apple cider jelly. Ours is made with pure apple cider boiled down to one-ninth of its original volume. When it cools, the apple's natural pectin thickens the concentrated cider into a spreadable jelly that can be enjoyed any time of year! Try it with a slice of Vermont cheddar cheese or spread it atop a wheel of brie, wrap it in puff pastry, and bake it until it's golden for a quick and delicious appetizer.
- Made with one ingredient: pure apple cider
- Concentrated to 1/9th its original volume
- No added sugar or preservatives
- 10 oz. jar
- Made in USA
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Servings per container:||16|
|Serving size:||1 tbsp (18g)|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.