Pumpkin Streusel Bread, 1 Pound Loaf
We're not sure why it took so long to match up these two flavors. Sweet and crunchy—and just a little crumbly—our Pumpkin Streusel Bread arrives at your door with a made-from-scratch taste. The spiced pumpkin is baked right into the batter while the walnut-and-brown-sugar topping imparts a sweet nuttiness that pleases the palate.
- Pumpkin bread is spiced with ginger, nutmeg, all-spice, and cinnamon
- Topped with a classic walnut-and-brown sugar streusel
- Perfect with hot coffee, tea, or cider (hot or cold)
- 16 oz. loaf; approx. 9 servings
- Made in USA
Cake Base (sugar, bleached enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley Flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), modified Food starch, soybean oil, dextrose, salt, sodium aluminum phosphate, sodium Bicarbonate, mono & diglycerides, wheat gluten, corn starch, soy lecithin, Artificial flavor, sodium stearoyl lactylate, whey [Milk]), Eggs, Canola Oil, Water, Sugar, Walnuts, Bleached Wheat Flour, Dried Pumpkin Powder (Pumpkin, Silicon Dioxide), Corn Starch, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Brown Sugar, Glace (water, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Pectin, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative], Artificial Flavor, Carrageenan, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Metabisulfite [Preservative], Paprika[Color], Wheat Gluten, Salt, Sodium Propionate [Preservative], Cinnamon, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Potassium Sorbate [Preservative], Preservative Enzyme (Maltodextrin, Mineral Oil, Enzyme, Potato Starch).
Allergen warning: Contains eggs, milk, soy, walnuts, and wheat. May contain traces of other nuts.
Storage: Store at room temperature. Refrigerate to extend shelf life.
Shelf Life: 6 months
- Orders placed after 6:01 a.m. ET on Monday will ship on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 11:00 p.m. ET on Monday will ship on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 12:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday will ship the following Monday.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.