Private Reserve Grade A Golden Delicate Vermont Maple Syrup
Our private reserve syrup is Grade A Golden Delicate Maple Syrup. Golden Delicate Maple Syrup is the rarest of all the maple syrup varieties and is loved for its sweet yet mild and delicate flavor. This extra-special syrup is made by boiling first-of-the-season maple sap, evaporating the water, and concentrating the delicate maple syrup flavor. It's tested and approved using Vermont's strict standards for maple production, so you are assured this is the finest, most delicious syrup in the world. Enjoy its pure maple flavor poured over pancakes, waffles, and crepes; stirred into tea and as a topping for vanilla (or maple!) ice cream. It makes a wonderful gift from Vermont!
- Grade A Golden Delicate Maple Syrup
- Also known as Fancy Maple Syrup
- Made just for us with sap collected from a select grove of maple trees in Vermont
- Delicate floral flavor with rich buttery notes
- No additives or preservatives
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, and kosher
- 12.7 oz. bottle
- Made in Vermont
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
|Serving Size||2 Tbls (30ml)|
|Servings per pkg||About 12|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.