Portuguese Cotton Flannel Sheet Blanket
Our old-fashioned sheet-blankets are made in Portugal, Europe's premier flannel producer for more than 50 years. They’re brushed not once but three times for added loft and warmth. Plus, in addition to being resistant to shrinking and pilling, they get softer with each wash, so you’ll love them even more with every passing season. Enjoy them all year long as a great blanket topper on cold nights or the only cover you'll need on warm nights.
- Available in stripes, solids, and plaids
- Hemmed on all four sides for a finished look
- Plaid blankets are yarn-dyed to resist fading
- 100% preshrunk cotton
- Machine wash and dry
- Made in Portugal
- Exclusive to The Vermont Country Store
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.