Plymouth Hunter Cheese
- Smooth and creamy -- a beautiful cheese for melting
- Aged 2 years for robust sharpness punctuated with delicate crystals
- Made using fresh milk from a single herd of cows, raised right here in Vermont
- One of the original cheese varieties carried in our Weston store in the 1940s
- Made by one of the oldest cheese making factories in the United States
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $20).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.