Plymouth Cheddar Gift Box, Six 8 Ounce Bricks
The Plymouth Cheese Factory is the second oldest cheese factory in the United States, producing high-quality, distinctive artisan cheeses for over 125 years. Each variety has been crafted, cut, and waxed by hand in the same building Col. John Coolidge built in 1890. If the name Coolidge sounds familiar, it should. Col. John Coolidge was President Coolidge's father! Today the cheese factory is owned by the state of Vermont and is run by a master cheesemaker who brought back Col. John Coolidge's original recipe. Plymouth cheese is a unique cheese that's similar to traditional cheddar but crafted in a completely different manner. The result is a full-bodied cheese with the perfect balance of cream and tang. If you've never tried Plymouth Cheddar Cheese, you're in for a real treat! We are happy to offer this exceptional gift box filled with six of Plymouth's most popular flavors, so you or a lucky gift recipient can decide which one is your favorite!
- Original Plymouth: Revived with the original recipe found taped to the walls of the old Plymouth factory. A rich, full-bodied cheese loved for its perfect balance between smooth creaminess and sharp tanginess. Aged for one year. Hand waxed in bright red.
- Sage and Herbs: Enhanced with herbs de Provence—including sage, thyme, rosemary, lavender, and oregano—this cheese is a favorite during the holidays. Enjoy it on a sandwich, with fruit, or on its own. Aged for sixty days. Hand waxed in dark purple.
- Hot Pepper: Rich, creamy, and infused with jalapenos and habanero peppers. Aged for sixty days. Hand waxed in orange.
- Garlic Peppercorn: A nod to French cuisine with its infusion of onions, garlic, red peppers—and of course, green peppercorns. Marbled cheese aged for sixty days. Hand waxed in dark green.
- East Meadow: Mild, sweet, and buttery. A favorite of adults and kids alike. Aged for sixty days. Hand waxed in bright yellow.
- Smoked: Cold smoked over hickory wood in the classic Vermont tradition. Delights with hints of salt and bacon. Aged for sixty days. Hand waxed in brown.
- Packaged in a keepsake wooden box.
- Includes six 8 oz. waxed bricks of cheese
- Made in USA
- Pair with our Award-Winning Common Cracker Tin (#84235), Boxes (#H5117), and Bags (#H4437), sold separately
|Nutrition Item||Quantity||% of Daily Requirements||Nutrition %|
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.