Pewter Woodland Pendant Necklace
This keepsake necklace is a hand-cast relief, which means it has a wonderful textural look that's inspired by the woodland forests of Vermont. The necklace is lightweight and versatile and provides an eye-catching accent to any outfit. Plus, it makes a thoughtful gift for nature lovers, gardeners, hikers, plant enthusiasts, and anyone who loves our green Earth.
- Hand-cast relief of Vermont fiddleheads and ferns
- Pewter pendant measures 1" long by 7/8" wide
- Includes an 18" long sterling silver snake chain with lobster clasp
- Handmade in Vermont
- Coordinating Pewter Woodland Earrings (#79453), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.