Pewter Woodland Pendant Necklace
This keepsake necklace is a hand-cast relief, which means it has a wonderful textural look that's inspired by the woodland forests of Vermont. The necklace is lightweight and versatile and provides an eye-catching accent to any outfit. Plus, it makes a thoughtful gift for nature lovers, gardeners, hikers, plant enthusiasts, and anyone who loves our green Earth.
- Hand-cast relief of Vermont fiddleheads and ferns
- Pewter pendant measures 1" long by 7/8" wide
- Includes an 18" long sterling silver snake chain with lobster clasp
- Handmade in Vermont
- Coordinating Pewter Woodland Earrings (#79453), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.