Pewter Woodland Drop Earrings
These gorgeous dangling earrings are inspired by the beauty of Vermont's famous fern leaves. Each earring has a different design that's highly detailed with graceful curves and lines. They're lightweight and versatile and provide an eye-catching accent to any outfit. Plus, they make a thoughtful gift for nature lovers, gardeners, hikers, plant enthusiasts, and anyone who loves our green Earth.
- Hand-cast relief of Vermont fiddleheads and ferns
- Hypoallergenic and nickel-free pewter
- Earrings measure 1" long by 3/8" wide (not including the hook)
- Surgical stainless steel shepherd's hooks
- Handmade in Vermont
- Coordinating Pewter Woodland Necklace (#79452), sold separately
1) Standard: Delivery estimates provided during checkout.
2) Standard Plus: Packages are sent via UPS Ground, street address is required (add $5).
3) Express: Packages are sent via UPS 2Day, street address is required (add $15).
4) Overnight: Packages are sent via UPS Overnight, street address is required (add $25).
For Express and Overnight shipping, orders received by 12:00 p.m., Eastern Time, Monday through Thursday, will ship that day; orders placed after noon will not ship until the following business day.
For more shipping rate information, click here for our rate table.
Please click here for The Vermont Country Store 100% Guarantee and Return Policy.